A bit late but here we go…. A few weeks ago I was in Berlin with a friend and we have visited some really nice places to eat and drink! These are my favorite places:
- Le Bon. This is a really cute modern little restaurant with very (I mean VERYYY) good breakfast! I had some eggs with bacon and coffee. Unfortunately, I did not have any time to have lunch or dinner there but I imagine that it is also very good. Also the service was very fast and the servants were friendly!
- & Other stories. Me and my friend have visited this store A LOT. Normally I order online but in Berlin there are like three stores so we were very lucky. I definitely recommend this store.
- Some good coffee places : Nano Coffee & Camon Coffee
- A nice museum to visit : Berlinische Galerie
- Voo store: a very nice store but a bit expensive. Anyway it is worth to just walk around!
- Raw-Gelände: Here can be found many clubs, markets and a lot of graffiti artwork. It is the home of international art and techno lovers.
- During my stay in Berlin I have visited two very cool and relaxed clubs: Tresor, this club is very big and has two areas: One upstairs which is more light and had a bar in the back with many seats and the basement which is very smokey with very rough techno. Personally, I liked the basement the most! The other club: Club der Visionaere, you can compare this club to a kind of beach club but next to a river. It has the same vibe and there are many places to sit an relax but this club is open from midday to the next day 9:00 am. It is possible to walk in and out all the time and the drinks are quite cheap!
- And lastly try out any burger place in Berlin like the Burgermeister or Rosenburger.
So these places I liked the most during my stay in Berlin and I hope you guys find this useful!