Dear all, as you can see on my Instagram I am spamming you with vacation photos from Spain everyday :D. I also wanted to share my favourite snaps from my one day Valencia trip because I enjoyed the city so much and it was so much fun!!
A few tips while visiting Valencia:
- Rent a bike !! You can see so much more and it is super easy to ride a bike there because every where there is a separate bike road
- Ride or walk through the old canal that is now a very long and large park. Here you will find the beautiful Puente del Mar and the famous futuristic buildings like museu de les Ciències de València, Umbracle and much more. I have not seen the buildings from the inside because I did not have a lot of time but the outside is spectacular. Definitely, go inside the Umbracle, this is for free. It is very beautiful and a good photo spot (see 6th photo)
- Visit the old city centre
- Eat pizza or pasta at San Thomasso it is amazing but very popular so make sure you make a reservation
- Have a coffee at Saona at Plaza de la Virgin
- And enjoy !